Pet Treat Recipes
Make your own treats at home.
Ground Meat Instructions - FOR PETS ONLY.
1. Mix one packet of Pet Treat Flavor Pack with 1 lb. ground meat.
2. Pack Jerky Gun with flavored meat and pump strips of jerky directly on Pet Treat Maker drying trays. Assemble trays and top/drying powerhead. Turn switch to "on" and allow meat to dry until leathery (6-15 hrs. depending on thickness of meat, amount drying and humidity.)
3. When removing jerky from Pet Treat Maker, wrap it in paper towels and let stand for an hour to cool before packaging. Cut jerky into treat size pieces for quick and easy rewards for your pet.
4. Store Pet Treat jerky in refrigerator or freezer.
5. Pet Treat Jerky does not use any salt-based meat cures and is therefore, not intended to be consumed by humans.
Enough Seasoning to flavor 10 pounds of meat!
PET TREAT INGREDIENTS:
SALT, TURBINADO SUGAR, GARLIC POWDER, NUTRITIONAL YEAST, HYDROLIZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN, FLAXSEED, MOLASSES POWDER, CITRIC ACID