Long Grain Rice - Pressure Cooker
1 cup long grain rice
2 cups water
1. Place rice and water in removable Cooking Pot of Nesco® 6 Qt. 3-in-1 Digital Electric Pressure Cooker.
2. Place lid on cooker and turn counter-clockwise until it locks into place and Locking Pin 'clicks' into place.
3. Turn Pressure Regulator Knob to "Pressure" or "Seal" [see note below].
4. Set Pressure Button on "HIGH". Set desired cooking time by pressing "HIGH" button once for each minute or hold down continuously until desired time is reached [5 minutes].
5. Press START/STOP button to begin cooking. Indicator light will stop flashing. Cooker will begin to count down (in minutes) and Floating Valve will rise after appropriate cooking pressure has been reached.
6. When time control reaches zero, cooker will beep 3 times and switch to the WARM setting automatically.
7. Press START/STOP button to make sure unit is completely off. Turn Pressure Regulator Knob to "STEAM" or "VENT" [see note below] in short bursts and allow pressure to release.
8. Remove lid and serve.
Yield: 3 cups of Cooked Rice.
NOTE: The PC6-25P 3-in-1 Pressure Cooker Regulator Knob identifies Pressure as SEAL and Steam as VENT.