Tiny Shrimp Cat Treats - Pet Treat
Makes as many treats as there are shrimp in the can; usually at least 2 dozen.
4oz can small peeled shrimp, drained
1/3 cup catnip flowers, fresh
- Put shrimp in a small bowl
- Chop catnip flowers into 1/4 inch pieces. Although some leaves are fine, discard stems.
- Add flowers to shrimp & mix, taking care not to break the shrimp.
- Some of the flowers will stick to the shrimp; others will not and that's fine.
- Put shrimp and flowers onto dehydrator trays
- Dehydrate in your Nesco®/American Harvest® Dehydrator for approximately 2 hours or until thoroughly dry
Remove shrimp & flowers from trays & store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
If you can't find any fresh catnip flowers, you can use dehydrated or dried catnip. Just add the dehydrated shrimp as you serve your cat a treat.