|Special Salmon Treats - Pet Treat
6oz can of salmon in water (drained)
1/3 cup cat grass, fresh (oat, wheat or barley grass grown inside for your
cat - do NOT use grass from your yard that has been treated with fertilizers
or other chemicals)
- Put salmon in a small bowl & shred
into small pieces
- Chop cat grass into small pieces, between 1/3 & 1/2 inches in
- Put grass in bowl & mix salmon & grass
- Place mixture on Clean-A-Screen® on dehydrator trays. Some
grass will stick to the fish, but not all. That's Okay!
- Dehydrate in your Nesco®/American Harvest® Dehydrator
approximately 2-3 hours or until salmon pieces are thoroughly dry.
Remove fish & grass pieces from Clean-A-Screens® & put into plastic
||Special Salmon Treats - Pet Treat
food storage bag & store in refrigerator.
Use canned tuna instead of Salmon
Use fresh catnip instead of cat grass
Dehydrate fish alone & add dry catnip before offering as a treat.