|Pork Roast - Pressure Cooker
3 to 4 pound pork loin roast
1/2 cup onion, chopped
2 cups spiced apple wine
1 Tbsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
- Place roast in removable Cooking
Pot of Nesco® 6 Qt. 3-in-1 Digital Electric Pressure Cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add onions and wine.
- Place lid on cooker and turn counter-clockwise until it locks into
place and Locking Pin 'clicks' into place.
- Turn Pressure Regulator Knob to "Pressure" or "Seal" [see note below].
- Then set Pressure Button on "HIGH". Set desired cooking time by
pressing "HIGH" button once for each minute or hold down continuously until desired
time is reached [30-40 minutes].
- Press START/STOP button to begin cooking. Indicator light will stop
||Pork Roast - Pressure Cooker
flashing. Cooker will begin to count down (in minutes) and Floating Valve will rise
after appropriate cooking pressure has been reached.
When time control reaches zero, cooker will beep 3 times and switch to
the WARM setting automatically.
Press START/STOP button to make sure unit is completely off. Turn
Pressure Regulator Knob to "STEAM" or "VENT" [see note below] in short bursts and
allow pressure to release.
Remove lid and serve.
Serves 4 to 6
NOTE: The PC6-25P 3-in-1 Pressure Cooker Regulator Knob identifies
Pressure as SEAL and Steam as VENT.