|Roast Pork Chops - 12 or 18Qt. Roaster
|2 Tbsp margarine
8 to 10 pork chops, center cut, 1" thick (approx 5 lbs.)
- 1 pkg (1¼oz) dry onion soup mix
- Combination of Tarragon, Parsley, Dill Weed, Rosemary, Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup melted Margarine mixed with 1 tsp. browning sauce
- Honey Mustard Sauce [see recipe listing]
- Mushroom Sauce [see recipe listing]
- Peanut Sauce [see recipe listing]
- Walnut Sauce [see recipe listing]
Preheat Nesco® Roaster Oven to 425ºF.
Lightly wipe cookwell with cooking oil. Add margarine. Cover; cook until melted. Arrange pork cops in preheated cookwell. Cover; roast 5 minutes.
Reduce temperature to 275ºF. Add your choice of seasonings and/or sauce from variations listed above. Cover; roast 30 to 40 minutes (170ºF on meat thermometer).
Serves 6 to 8