|Stuffed Peppers - Pressure Cooker
|4 green peppers
1 lb lean ground beef
1/2 to 1 cup cooked rice
1 tsp seasoned salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/2 to 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce or salsa
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup water
- Cut tops from peppers, core and remove seeds. Cut several small holes in bottom of each pepper to allow juices to drain.
- Mix beef, rice, salt, pepper, egg, onion, sauce and cheese.
- Stuff peppers lightly and place on rack in Nesco® 6 Qt. 3-in-1 Digital Pressure Cooker. Add water.
- Cover, lock lid. Turn Pressure Regulator Knob to "Pressure" or "Seal" [see note below].
- Then set Pressure Button on "LOW" Set desired time [12 minutes] by pressing "HIGH" button once for each minute or hold down continuously until desired time is reached.
- Press START/STOP button to begin cooking. Indicator light will stop flashing. Cooker will begin to count down (in minutes) and Floating Valve will rise after appropriate cooking pressure has been reached.
- When time control reaches zero, cooker will beep 3 times and switch to WARM setting automatically.
- Press START/STOP button to make sure unit is completely off. Let unit stand to allow pressure to drop down naturally for 5 minutes. Then turn Pressure Regulator Knob to "STEAM" or "VENT" [see note below] in short bursts to make sure all pressure has been released.
- Top with additional sauce and cheese, if desired.
NOTE: The PC6-25P 3-in-1 Pressure Cooker Regulator Knob identifies Pressure as SEAL and Steam as VENT.