|Stuffed Green Peppers - Pressure Cooker
|8 green peppers
1½ lbs ground beef
2/3 cup rice, cooked
1/4 tsp pepper
2/3 cup onion, chopped
2 10¾ oz. cans tomato soup
1½ cups water
Remove seeds and wash peppers. Mix beef, rice, salt, pepper, eggs, onion and 2/3 cup soup.
- Stuff peppers lightly and place on rack in NESCO® 6 Qt. 3-in-1 Digital Electric Pressure Cooker.
- Top each pepper with 1 Tbsp soup. Mix remaining soup and water and pour into cooker.
- Place lid on cooker and turn counter-clockwise until it locks into place.
- Turn Pressure Regulator Knob to "Pressure" or "Seal" [see note below].
- Then set Pressure Button on Control Panel on "LOW". Set desired cooking time [15 minutes] by pressing "LOW": button once for each minute or hold down continuously until desired time is reached.
- Press START/STOP button to begin cooking. Indicator light will stop flashing. Cooker will begin to count down (in minutes) and Floating Valve will rise after appropriate cooking pressure has been reached.
- When time control reaches zero, cooker will beep 3 times and switch to WARM setting automatically.
- Press START/STOP button to make sure unit is completely off. Let unit stand and allow pressure to drop down naturally, approximately 10 minutes.
- Turn Pressure Regulator Knob to "STEAM" or "VENT" [see note below] in short bursts to make sure all pressure has been released. Remove lid and serve.
NOTE: The PC6-25P 3-in-1 Pressure Cooker Regulator Knob identifies Pressure as SEAL and Steam as VENT.