|Crunchy Salmon Circles - Pet Treat
Makes about 4-5 dozen treats, depending on how thin you roll the dough.
6 oz can of salmon packed in water
1/3 cup water
2 cups oat bran flour
- Put salmon, including the water in
the can, in food processor or blender. Puree until a thick paste. If mixture
is too heavy, add a small amount of water, up to a 1/3 cup. Only add as much
water as needed to puree fish.
- Spoon paste into a bowl & add flour. Mix well.
- The dough will become thick & stiff. If it isn't, because you needed
to add more water, add enough flour to form a ball with the dough.
- Place dough onto a floured breadboard& roll out to about 1/4 inch
- Using a circle cookie cutter, cut dough & place on the dehydrator
||Crunchy Salmon Circles - Pet Treat
With a sharp, pointed knife, gently score each circle crosswise both
directions so cookie can be broken into 4 pieces when dry.
Dehydrate in your Nesco®/American Harvest® Dehydrator
approximately 4-5 hours or until crispy & crunchy.
To give as a treat, break one circle into four bite-sized pieces.
Store in an air-tight container in refrigerator; they will remain good for
about 3 weeks.