- Do not immerse Motor Body in water or any other liquid.
- To avoid spattering, fill container two-thirds full and be sure that blades of Blender are fully submerged in ingredients before starting motor.
- Never lift blender out of ingredients while unit is operating, wait until motor stops spinning before lifting blender out of ingredients.
- When using with a non-stick cooking surface, be careful not to scratch coating with blender.
- Do not use for hard foods, rinds, or heavy batter or dough.
- Do not put fruit pits, bones, or other hard material into blending mixture, as these are liable to damage blades.
- Do not let hand blender stand in a hot pot on a stove while it is not in use.
- Use a gentle up-and-down motion to blend ingredients uniformly.
- Cut solid foods into 1/2" cubes for easy blending.
- Some pieces may scratch hopper Bowl.
- Do not fill mixing containers too full. Level of mixture will rise when blending and can overflow.
- This appliance is not intended to chop ice. If recipe calls for ice, use crushed ice (not cubes) for best results.
- Use hand blender to make smooth gravies and pan sauces.
- Blades are sharp. Handle with care when using or cleaning.