Always unplug unit from outlet before cleaning.
• Wipe with damp cloth, then dry. WARNING: Do not immerse Base in water or other
liquids. This may cause electrical shock or damage the appliance. Do not use abrasive
• If the filter sieve is too tight to remove, it will loosen up in a few minutes when cooled.
• Some foods will discolor the filter sieve, rubbing with vegetable oil will remove the discoloring.
• Clean using a soft brush. Avoid contact with cutting blades on the bottom.
• Check filter sieve regularly for signs of damage. Do not use if damaged.
Juice Collector, Lid and all other parts:
• Wash in warm soapy water, rinse and dry. Do not use abrasive cleansers.