• Remove all packing material and labels.
• Wipe the hot plates with a damp cloth or sponge. Never use abrasive cleaners or metal scouring pads to clean your appliance.
• Lightly coat waffle plates with cooking spray.
• Position on a stable, secure, dry and level work surface away from the edge.
• Unattended waffles may burn therefore do not use the appliance near or below combustible materials such as curtains. Never use below wall cupboards or shelves.
• Before connecting to a power source, make sure your supply voltage is the same as the one indicated on the appliance. Connect the plug to a suitable power outlet and make sure that the power cord does not overhang the work surface.
• When you first use your waffle maker, there may be a slight odor as the hot plates warm up for the first time. This is quite normal and not a cause for concern. To remove the odor, simply operate your waffle maker for the first time and please discard first