• Always fill reservoir to at least minimum level before connecting to power supply.
• Meat and Poultry that is steam cooked retains most of its moisture. If meat is less tender, steam cooking will make it much more tender.
• To achieve a ‘browned’ look when steaming meats, add Paprika, browning sauce or any microwave browning product.
• Season meat with herbs before steaming. DO NOT add salt as it will toughen meat.
• If using Rice Bowl to prepare meal, cover with plastic wrap to seal in extra moisture and flavor.
• Adjust steam times according to your preferences.