• Always turn OFF the power switch then unplug unit before cleaning.
• The Base should be cleaned using a damp, soapy cloth and wiping the inside and outside. Dry thoroughly.
• The Cook pot and glass Lid should be washed in hot, soapy water, rinsed and dried.
Note: The cooking pot is dishwasher-safe. The lid is not diswasher safe.
• Allow the cooking pot to cool prior to cleaning. Thermal shock (placing HOT bowl on cold surface or filling with cold water) can result in cracking of the pot. Soak the pot in warm water for several minutes to remove tough residue.
• DO NOT use metal scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals to clean your slow cooker, as these could damage the finishes.