- Always unplug unit when not in use, before inserting or removing parts and before cleaning.
- NEVER immerse Base unit in water or other liquids. Wipe Base with damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners on Base as it could damage the finish.
- Wash all parts, except Base, in hot soapy water, rinse and set aside to dry. Use care when handling Cutting Blade. NOTE: REMOVABLE PARTS ARE NOT DISHWASHER SAFE. Dishwasher detergents may cause pitting and corrosion. Always wash by hand in soapy water.
- The Blade and Cutting Plates should be coated with cooking oil after washing and drying. Wrap in grease-proof paper or plastic bag to prevent corrosion (rust).
- Store appliance in a dry place.
- Any other servicing should be performed by an authorized service personnel.