• After Steamer has cooled, unplug from outlet and remove Steamer Bowl(s) and set bowls and lid in warm soapy water.
• Remove excess water from Base Reservoir.
• Wash Steam Bowl(s) and Lid in warm soapy water or place in dishwasher.
• CAUTION: Do not put Base Unit in dishwasher.
• Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool to clean Lid or Steam Bowl(s), it will scratch the clear plastic.
• NEVER IMMERSE BASE IN WATER. To clean, wipe outside of Base with a damp cloth and dry. Do not use abrasive cleansers on exterior surface of Base.
• Dry with a clean towel or set parts aside to air dry.
• Never store Steamer with water in Reservoir. Always empty reservoir and allow parts to dry before storing.