• Turn ON/OFF control to OFF, then plug appliance cord into a 120V AC electrical outlet.
• Turn ON/OFF control to “ON” position.
• Adjust temperature control to desired position. MIN is low heat. MAX is high heat.
• The Indicator light will turn ON when heating to selected temperature setting, and light will turn OFF/ON during normal use to indicate appliance is maintaining temperature.
• Use flat and stable cookware. For best results use cookware 7 - 8 inches [1.7 - 2.2 cm] in diameter.
• When finished using appliance, turn temperature control to MIN and the ON/OFF control to OFF. CAUTION! THE METAL SURFACES BECOME HOT; TO AVOID BURNS, DO NOT TOUCH DURING OR IMMEDIATELY AFTER USE.
• Remove appliance cord from electrical outlet.
• Allow to cool completely before cleaning and storing.