• To enhance flavors of Rice and Grains, use half consomme or broth and half water in Rice Dish. Never put anything but water in Water Reservoir (base unit).
• Always fill reservoir to minimum level before connecting to power supply.
• There are many types of rice. Follow specific directions for variety used.
• Check if done and consistency of rice at minimum time specified in chart, while stirring rice at same time.
• For softer rice, increase water in Rice Bowl (2 - 3 Tbs.) and increase cooking time approximately 5 - 7 minutes. For more firm rice, reduce water and time by same amount.
• When checking or stirring rice be careful not to drip the condensate into Rice Bowl, which would degrade flavor and quality of steamed rice.