1. Before first use remove the cord from the cord storage compartment located on the bottom of the ice crusher.
2. Place base on a flat, stable surface. Be sure the unit is disconnected from electrical outlet before installing or removing any components.
3. Place Shaving Chamber into Base and ensure it is seated on the Shaft.
4. Twist shaft counter-clockwise to lock Ice Chamber into place.
5. Place Mixing Paddle into Ice Bowl. If mixing with ingredients, put ingredients into Ice Bowl.
6. Insert Ice Bowl into groove on Base, lift slightly and turn clockwise until it locks. This will allow the mixing paddle to mix ice and ingredients while operating.
7. Turn Selector Knob to desired crushed ice setting.
8. Place ice into Shaving Chamber, do not exceed Maximum fill line.
DO NOT USE WHILE EMPTY OR WITHOUT ICE BOWL AND LID IN PLACE.
9. Plug cord into 120V electrical outlet.
10. Place Lid onto Base and turn counter-clockwise to engage interlock switch (Power On/Off). The unit will start and begin to shave ice.
11. Turn the Lid clockwise to stop. Remove Ice Bowl by turning counter-clockwise to unlock and slide to remove.