• CAUTION HOT SURFACES! This appliance is hot during use and retains heat for some time after turning OFF. Proper precautions must be taken to prevent the risk of burns, fires or other injury to persons or damage to property.
• Always use oven mitts when handling hot materials and allow metal parts to cool before cleaning.
• All users of this appliance must read and understand this “Use & Care Guide” before operating or cleaning this appliance.
• When using this appliance, provide adequate air space above and on all sides for air circulation.
• Do not leave this appliance unattended during use.
• If this appliance begins to malfunction during use, immediately unplug the cord from electrical outlet.
• The cord to this appliance should only be plugged into a 120V AC electrical wall outlet.
• Use this appliance in a stable position at all times.
• Note: When using hot plate for the first time, there may be some smoke or the smell of smoke, coming from the heating surface. This is normal due to the protective coating placed on surface during the manufacturing process.