1. Before using wash the Lid and Cooking Pot in warm soapy water. Rinse and Dry thoroughly. Never immerse Base in water or any liquid.
2. Place slow cooker base on flat level surface.
3. Prepare food and place into cooking pot and place pot into base. Place lid on ceramic cook pot.
NOTE: Never place very cold or frozen foods into the cooking pot if preheated or if the cooking pot is frozen.
4. Plug cord into 120 Volt outlet.
5. Set desired cooking setting (Low or High). The indicator light will be ON showing the power is on and unit is heating.
6. After the desired cooking mode is set the unit will continue to operate until manually turned off. There is no timer function.