(1) PUSH ROD - Pushes food items safely through the feed chute to help process food.
(2) FEED CHUTE - Opening for the food to be fed into the shredding/slicing disc.
(3) COVER - Must be properly locked onto the bowl before operating the appliance.
(4) SLICING/SHREDDING DISC - Use for slicing or shredding desired foods.
(5) DISC SHAFT - Use with slicing/shredding disc.
(6) BOWL - Contains the processed foods.
(7) CHOPPING BLADE - Chops foods into small pieces.
(8) CONTROL KNOB - Select “O” for Off, “1” Low speed, “2” High speed. and hold “P” for Pulsing.
(9) BASE - Encloses the electrical items and supports the bowl.
NEVER IMMERSE IN ANY LIQUIDS.