1. Turn temperature controller to OFF and unplug cord from power outlet.
2. Always allow grill to cool completely before cleaning and removing temperature controller.
3. Remove the temperature controller from unit. NEVER IMMERSE TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER IN WATER OR ANY OTHER LIQUID.
4. Gently remove the cooled cooking plate and clean with warm soapy water. Use soft cloth or sponge to clean grill surfaces. Cooking plate is NOT dishwasher safe
5. Allow base to cool completely before cleaning. Absorb any excess water or grease from base with a paper towel. Clean with warm soapy water.
6. Remove stubborn stains with a plastic scouring pad and mild dish soap.