1. Before cleaning the Hand Mixer, ensure the power cord is unplugged from the electrical outlet.
2. Remove Beaters immediately after use.
3. Wipe the Main Body of the Hand Mixer with a damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth.
4. Wipe excess food particles from the power cord.
5. DO NOT immerse the Hand Mixer or power cord and plug in water or any other liquid.
6. DO NOT use harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers on any parts of the appliance.
7. Wash the Beaters in warm soapy water or in the dishwasher.
8. Store the Hand Mixer in a dry accessible place.
9. DO NOT wind the power cord around the Hand Mixer body as the residual heat from the motor may damage the cord.
WARNING: TO REDUCE RISK OF SHOCK HAZARD, NEVER IMMERSE THE MAIN BODY IN WATER OR ANY OTHER LIQUID