1) Unwrap cord and place base station on a sturdy and flat surface. Connect to electrical outlet.
2) Open the kettle lid by pressing the release button. Fill with cold water to the desired level between the minimum and maximum levels for proper and safe operation of the kettle.
• Do not overfill past the maximum level. Boiling water may spill out during heating and cause burn injury.
• Never fill the kettle with anything other than water.
• Do not add instant soup or use to thaw food.
3) Close lid.
4) Place kettle onto base station. Be sure kettle is securely placed, it should be flat and center.
5) Gently press the ON/OFF switch downward. The indicator lamp will turn on and the heating cycle will begin.
6) When the water comes to a boil the kettle will turn off automatically, the ON switch will move upward and light will turn off indicating the heating cycle is complete.
7) Lift the kettle by the handle and slowly tilt to pour water from spout into cup.
8) When disconnecting plug from electrical outlet, always turn off the kettle or lift kettle from base station. Always grasp the plug when removing from electrical outlet.