- Remove all packaging materials before using first time.
- Before using Hand Blender, wipe Motor Body with a clean, damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Handle carefully; wash each individual accessory item (Shaft, Chopper Bowl, Mixing Cup, Whisk, Frother) in soapy water or upper rack of dishwasher. Do not put Chopper Cover or Adapter in dishwasher. Wash these items with damp cloth or rinse with soapy water. Do not use scouring pad to clean plastic materials to reduce scratching. Dry thoroughly before use.
- Attach accessory component(s) to Motor Body by holding Motor Body firmly in one hand and insert tip into accessory item then twist 1/4 turn until locked. Dots will be aligned indicating locked position. (see diagram below.)
- You are now ready to use your hand blender. Grasp Motor Body firmly and plug into 120V-,60Hz outlet.
- To activate blender, set desired speed. Hold Motor Body firmly with one hand and base of mixing cup with the other. Use finger to press desired control button, either Turbo or Variable speed pulse. (see diagram below.)
- Do not operate appliance for more than 15 seconds at a time and let cool completely before next use.
- See "Tips and Hints" for further details on use.