- This product is designed for household use only -
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against electrical shock and personal injury, do not immerse this appliance, including cord and plug, in water or other liquid.
4. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
5. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
6. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool completely before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
7. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. To avoid hazards, return appliance to NESCO® Factory Service Department for examination, repair or adjustment.
8. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may result in fire, electric shock or injury to persons.
9. Do not use outdoors.
10. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
11. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electrical burner or in a heated oven.
12. Do not use appliance for other than its intended use, as described in this manual.
13.Do not use metal scouring pads on the exterior surface of the appliance.
14. When finished using hot plate, turn temperature adjuster knob to MIN and the power knob to OFF.