|Step by Step Instructions
Activating your Oven
Setting the Fan Speed
- Make sure lid is securely fastened to fan assembly.
- Plug oven cord into outlet.
- Make sure hinge assembly is placed over handle on base.
Setting the Timer
- Press Fan Speed button. It will toggle back and forth between High and Low.
Setting the Cooking Temperature
- Use /\ and \/ arrows to set timer to desired cooking time.
- Press Start/Stop button to start cooking. Timer will display remaining number of minutes.
- The oven will automatically shut off when time is up.
- You can add or subtract cooking minutes at any time by just pressing the /\ or \/ arrows . The changed time will appear in LED display.
- You can stop cooking cycle any time you want by either pressing the Start/Stop button or simply lifting the lid. Programmed cooking times and temperature will remain in memory. To start cooking again, just press Start/Stop.
- You can completely shut off oven by pressing and holding the Start/Stop button down for 5 seconds. This will clear out all settings, and reset to default 400°F, 00:00 time and Low fan speed settings.
- Press Time/Temp button once.
- The default 400°F setting is displayed.
- To change temperature, press Time/Temp button to change to temperature display, then press \/ arrow once for each 25° decrease in temperature you want to set. If you need to go back and increase temperature, press the /\ button.