1. Always turn OFF the power switch then unplug unit before cleaning.
2. Allow all parts to cool before cleaning.
3. The Base should be cleaned using a damp cloth, wiping inside and outside thoroughly. Never immerse Base in water or any liquid.
4. The Ceramic Cooking Pot and Lid should be washed in hot, soapy water, rinsed and dried. The lid is NOT dishwasher safe.
5. Allow the cooking pot to cool prior to cleaning. Thermal shock (placing HOT bowl on cold surface or filling with cold water) can result in cracking of the pot. To remove tough residue, fill cook pot with soapy water and heat on AUTO setting for 15 minutes.
6. DO NOT use metal scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals to clean your slow cooker, as these could damage the finishes.