1) Unwrap cord and place base station on a sturdy and flat surface. Connect to electrical outlet.
2) Open kettle lid by pressing release button on handle. Fill with cold water to desired level between minimum and maximum levels for proper and safe operation of kettle.
• Do not overfill past maximum level. Boiling water may spill out during heating and cause severe injury.
• Never fill kettle with anything other than water.
• Do not add instant soup or use to thaw food.
3) Close lid.
4) Place kettle onto base station. Be sure kettle is securely placed, it should be flat and center.
5) Gently press ON/OFF switch downward. Blue indicator lamp will turn on and heating cycle will begin.
6) When water comes to a boil, kettle will turn off automatically, ON switch will move upward and blue light will turn off indicating heating cycle is complete.
7) Lift kettle by handle and slowly tilt to pour water from spout into cup.
8) When disconnecting plug from electrical outlet, always turn off kettle or lift kettle from base station. Always grasp plug when removing from electrical outlet.