1. Wipe vacuum sealer with damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Do not immerse in water or other liquids. Not dishwasher safe!
2. Remove and clean outer suction base frequently or after sealing liquids.
- Rotate the outer suction base and pull it outward to dismantle it, wash and dry it.
- Rotate the inner suction base and pull it off, wash and clean it.
3. Wash all vacuum accessories in warm water with a mild dishwashing soap. Do not immerse vacuum sealer or canister cover in water or other liquids.
4. Canister bases (not lids) are top rack dishwasher safe. But canister cover should be wiped down with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly before reusing.
5. Canister and cover are not microwave or freezer safe.