MAKING A BAG WITH THE ROLL:
1. Pull the bag material from the roll to the suitable length you want and cut (Pull out enough of the bag roll to hold items to be vacuum packed plus an additional 3” inch (allow another 1 inch for each time the bag will be resealed.) then close the rear lid.
2. Open the lid and place either open end of bag material on Sealing Strip, close it. Press down on the lid until two “click” sounds are heard.
3. Press the “Seal Only” Button to start sealing.
4. When the Seal Indicator Light turns off, sealing is completed. Press the two Unlock Buttons, lift lid and remove the bag.
5. Open the lid and take out the bag.
6. Now the bag is ready, you can vacuum package with it.
VACUUM PACKAGING YOUR FILLED BAG:
1. Put the items inside the bag.
2. Open the lid, clean and straighten the open end of the bag, make sure there no wrinkles or ripples.
3. Place the open end of the bag in the vacuum chamber beneath the air intake.
4. Close the lid and then press on both sides of the lid until two “click” sounds are heard.
5. Press the “Vacuum/Seal” Button. The bag will be automatically vacuumed and sealed.
6. When the Indicator Lights of “Seal Only” and “Seal/Vacuum” turn off, the process is completed. Press the two Unlock Buttons, lift lid and remove the bag.
7. Refrigerate or freeze if needed.
NOTE: For best sealing effect, it is better to let the appliance cool down for 2 minutes before using it again. Wipe out any excess liquid or food residue from the vacuum chamber after each use.