1. Remove plug from electrical outlet before putting on or taking off any parts and the control knob is set to “0”.
2. Clean removable parts in hot, soapy water or top shelf of automatic dishwasher. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
CAUTION - HANDLE BLADE AND DISC CAREFULLY AS THEY ARE SHARP!
3. Clean base with a soft, wet cloth and mild cleaning solution. Wipe dry with soft cloth before reusing or storing.
WARNING: NEVER IMMERSE THE BASE IN WATER OR ANY OTHER LIQUID.
4. Ensure the locking mechanisms on the cover and the base are free of food particles.
5. Never use aggressive cleansers or metal scouring pads to clean components.
6. Some foods may discolor the plastic. This is normal and will not affect your food nor the plastic. Rub with a cloth dipped in vegetable oil to remove the discoloration.