• If using bamboo or wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes before use to prevent burning.
• Use only plastic, or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the non-stick surface.
• Never cut food on non-stick surface.
• Cut food into small and equal pieces to ensure more even cooking.
• Frozen food should always be thawed before it is grilled.
• If you grill vegetables, fish or lean meat, spray the grilling surface with a cooking spray before turning on. If you are grilling meat with any amount of fat, or if the food has been marinated, there is no need to treat the grill prior to cooking.
• If using a marinade with oil, place grill near an exhaust hood. Oil or fat may
|. ||Cooking Guide ||. |
|Food ||Approximate Cooking Time ||Dial Setting |
|Fish ||10-15 minutes ||Medium |
|Bacon ||10-15 minutes ||Medium-Low |
|Sausage links ||20 minutes ||Medium-Low |
|Hamburgers ||15-20 minutes ||Medium |
|Hot dogs ||15 minutes ||Medium |
|Chicken Breast ||15-20 minutes each side ||Medium-High |
|Pork Chops with Bone ||10-12 minutes each side ||Medium-High |
|Steak (rare) ||4-6 minutes each side ||Medium-High |
|Steak (well done) ||7-9 minutes each side ||Medium-High |