-This Product is designed for household use only-
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING APPLIANCE.
- To protect against electric shock, do not immerse Motor Body, Cord or Electric Plug in water or other liquid.
- The appliance is designed for household use only and is not intended for commerical use.
- This appliance should not be used by children. To avoid accidental injury, close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Unplug appliance from power outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
- Do not operate any appliance with damaged cord or plug, or after appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner. Return this appliance to Nesco®/American Harvest® Service Department for examination, repair or adjustment.
- During operation keep hands, hair, clothing, as well as spatulas and other utensils away from attachments and any mixing container, to reduce risk of injury to persons and/or damage to appliance. A spatula may be used but only when unit is not operating.
- Blades are SHARP! Handle with care when removing, inserting and cleaning.
- Be sure chopper cover is securely in place before operating appliance.
- To reduce risk of injury, never place cutting blade on base without first putting bowl properly in place.
- When mixing liquids, especially HOT liquids, use a tall container or make small quantities at a time to reduce spillage, splattering and possibility of injury from burning.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended by appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of a table or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
- Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
- Avoid contacting moving parts. Make sure appliance is OFF, motor has stopped completely, and appliance is unplugged from outlet before putting on or taking off attachments and before cleaning.