1. READ AND SAVE ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against electric shock do not immerse cord, plug, or temperature controller in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
5. Unplug from electrical outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. To avoid hazards, return appliance to NESCO® Factory Service Department for examination, repair or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may result in fire, electric shock or injury to persons.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electrical burner or in a heated oven.
11. Extreme CAUTION must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or or other hot liquids.
12. Always attach plug to appliance first, then plug cord in the wall outlet. To disconnect, turn any control to OFF, then remove plug from wall outlet.
13. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
14. Always place appliance on a flat and stable surface.
15. While in use, keep appliance out of the reach of babies and children.
16. Do not leave appliance unattended while in use.