1. Unwrap cord and place base station on a sturdy and flat surface.
2. Open the kettle lid by pressing the lid release button located on the handle. Lid will hinge open automatically.
3. Fill with cold water up to the desired level between the minimum and maximum levels for the proper functioning.
5. Place kettle onto base station. Be sure kettle is securely placed, it should be flat and center on base. If correct, connect cord to electrical outlet.
6. Gently press the ON/CANCEL button then press desired temperature setting.
7. When water reaches the set temperature the control button will begin to flash, indicating the heating cycle is complete and will keep water warm for 30 minutes. If select BOIL the kettle will cycle once and turn off.
8. Lift the kettle by the handle and slowly tilt to pour water from spout into cup.
9. Before disconnecting plug from electrical outlet, always turn off the kettle or lift kettle from base station.