1. Plug cord into electrical outlet. The Red light should be on, indicating appliance is heating.
2. Set desired temperature. When the Green light is on the appliance is ready to make waffles. For light brown waffles select lower temperature, for dark brown waffles select higher temperature.
3. Pour 1/3 - 1/2 cup of batter into the center of the waffle plate. Close lid quickly otherwise waffles may not become evenly browned.
4. Depending upon the batter and the temperature selected, baking time will be from 2-5 minutes.
5. Once the waffle is ready, remove it by gently loosening the edges with a heat resistant spatula. Never use metal utensils as they may damage the nonstick coating.