1. Before using wash the Lid and Cooking Pot in warm soapy water. Rinse and Dry thoroughly.
CAUTION: Do Not place slow cooker base in water or any liquid.
2. Place slow cooker base on flat level surface.
3. Prepare food and place into cooking pot and place pot into base. Place lid on cook pot. Set desired temperature.
NOTE: Never place very cold or frozen foods into the cooking pot if preheated or if the cooking pot is frozen DO NOT run under hot water, the pot could crack.
4. Plug cord into 120 Volt outlet.
5. Set desired cooking setting (Low, High or Auto). The indicator light will be on showing the power is on and unit is heating.
6. After the desired cooking mode is set the unit will continue to heat until manually turned off.