- Always unplug hand blender before cleaning.
- Never immerse motor body in water or any other liquid.
- Remove accessory component(s) from motor body. Wipe motor body with sponge or damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleansers which could scratch surface. Dry with a clean soft cloth.
- To clean Blending shaft, wash by hand in warm water using mild detergent. Dry with a clean soft cloth. (hint) If food is not easily washed off, place a drop of detergent in mixing cup with warm water. Attach shaft to Motor Body. Plug cord into outlet. Immerse blender shaft into mixing cup and operate for about 10 seconds. Unplug cord from outlet. Detach shaft and wipe with sponge or damp cloth. Rinse and let dry completely.
- To clean Chopper Bowl, rinse components immediately after use to avoid foods from drying onto them. Wash with warm water and mild detergent or upper rack of dishwasher. Let dry completely. Do not put Chopper Cover in dishwasher, clean with sponge or damp cloth.
- To clean Whisk and Frother, wash in warm water with mild detergent or in dishwasher. For easy cleaning, rinse immediately after use to avoid foods from drying to attachment. Let dry completely. Do not put Whisk/Frother adaptor in dishwasher, clean with sponge or damp cloth.