1. Turn temperature controller to OFF and unplug cord from power outlet.
2. Always allow grill to cool completely before cleaning and removing temperature controller.
3. Remove the temperature controller from unit and wipe clean with a dry towel. NEVER IMMERSE TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER IN WATER OR ANY OTHER LIQUID.
4. Allow base to cool completely before cleaning. Absorb any excess water or grease from base with a paper towel.
5. Wash the skillet with a soft soapy dish cloth. Rinse well and dry. Do not immerse skillet in water or place in dishwasher. Only the lid is dishwasher safe.
6. NOTE: Do Not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or metal scouring pads on cooking surfaces as this will damage the non-stick coating.