1. When the motor slows or stops working or sealer has been in storage for a long time, it means the battery needs to be recharged.
2. Plug the adaptor into wall outlet and charging base, then place unit in the charger stand.
The red light indicates charging. Green indicates fully charged.
3. It generally takes 9 to 12 hours to charge the battery fully, time may vary depending on battery life before charging.
NOTE: For best battery performance, charge the unit for minimum 12 hours if it is the first time charging or left unused for a long time.
4. It is normal that the adaptor and charger base gets warm when charging.
5. To maintain the battery performance, always fully re-charge the unit or discharging the unit every 3-6 months