Your Key Ingredient:
- 1 lb. cubed lean venison
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 4 slices onion
- 1 tsp. minced green bell pepper (optional)
- Chopped jalapeños or red pepper flakes (optional)
- Place the venison into a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic; toss to combine ingredients.
- Fill jars with venison along with onion and bell pepper, leaving about 1/4 to 1/2 inch headspace. Remove air bubbles and wipe jar rims.
- Add 8 cups warm water and select “HIGH” setting.
- Press the “TIME” button to set the canning recipe required process time. Keep Following the Care and Use Guide instructions for safe Pressure Canning (High & Low).