Looking for something to warm you up during the winter months? Our Easy Beef Stew is the perfect solution for cold-weather blues. The NESCO 6 Qt. Roaster Oven stews savory meat and vegetables in just a few hours. Cozy up around the dinner table and fill up the whole family with this comfort food staple.
Your Key Ingredient:
2 pounds stew meat, browned
8 -10 potatoes, peeled and sliced in large chunks
1 bag of mini-carrots, cleaned and peeled
1 to 2 large yellow onions, sliced
10 oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup
10 oz can Golden Mushroom Soup
10 oz can Beef Consomme
- Brown meat in a 6 Qt. NESCO® Roaster Oven until red color disappears. Put meat in cookwell.
- Mix the three soups together in bowl.
- Layer vegetables in cookwell. Put soup mixture between layers.
- Cook 4 to 5 hours at 350° F. Stir when needed.
- Season to taste. Serves 8 to 10. This recipe is from Lucinda L. Brown in Racine, Wisconsin.