If you love macaroni and cheese, our Macaroni and Cheese Casserole recipe was meant for you. This recipe features not just one, but TWO types of delicious cheeses. You can count on your NESCO 6 Qt. Roaster Oven to ensure every spoonful is perfectly creamy. For a more filling main meal, toss in your favorite protein such as tuna or ham.
Your Key Ingredient:
7 oz package elbow macaroni, cooked, drained
12 oz can evaporated milk
1 cup milk
1 cup (8 oz) Cheddar Cheese, grated
1 cup (4 oz) Grated Parmesan Cheeses
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional – Select one of the following:
1 cup flaked tuna, drained
1 cup flaked salmon, drained, boned
2 cups diced ham
- Remove cookwell; cover heatwell.
- Preheat NESCO® Roaster Oven to 350º F.
- Combine macaroni, evaporated milk, milk, and cheeses in cookwell. Season to taste. Stir until mixed.
- Add optional seafood or meat.
- Set cookwell back into preheated heatwell. Cover and cook 45 to 60 minutes or until thickened and center is set. Serves 4 to 6.