Slow Cooker IG Giveaway Official Rules
· NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
· VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
· Campaign begins 11:00 am on August 10, 2018 and ends at 11:59pm on August 24, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
· In order to submit an entry for the prize in this Campaign, you must agree to these Official Rules (“Rules”). You agree that submission of an entry in the Campaign constitutes your agreement to these Rules. If you are a minor, you must obtain the permission of your parent and/or legal guardian, who must agree to these Rules on his/her and your behalf prior to entering this Campaign. Because these Rules form a legally binding agreement with respect to this Campaign, please read them carefully. If you do not agree to the Rules, you are not eligible to participate in the Campaign or to have your submission selected.
· Open to U.S. residents only, age 18 and older at time of drawing.
· There are two entry periods as stated below:
– Entry period 1: Friday, August 10 at 11:00 am-Friday, August 17 at 11:59 am
– Entry period 2: Friday, August 17 at 11:00 pm-Friday, August 24 at 11:59 am
· To enter, complete two steps: 1) follow @nescoappliances on Instagram. 2) tag a friend in the comments of either @nescoappliance or @thecookingmom’s Instagram posts published on August 10, 2018 or August 17, 2018.
· One entry per Instagram persona, per entry period above. No mail-in submissions. Any submission not meeting the aforementioned criteria, including time for submission and content of submission, will be disqualified.
· Prize (One per duration of contest): One (1) 6 Qt. Analog Metallic Red NESCO Slow Cooker, Approximate retail value of $39.99
· One (1) winner will be randomly selected from the total entries from each entry period. Entrant’s odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
· Winner will be selected on or about the below dates and notified by Facebook private message.
– Monday, August 27 at 12:00PM CT
· If potential winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded.
· Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind. Sponsor is not responsible for inaccurate transmissions of or failure to display entries on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. This Campaign is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted within five (5) business days of attempted first notification will forfeit its prize. Entrant may be required to sign and return a liability/publicity release to claim the prize.
· General Conditions. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Campaign or in the announcement of the winner. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted within five (5) business days of attempted first notification will forfeit the prize.
· Email questions at https://www.nesco.com/customer_support/contact_us/
· Sponsor: The Metal Ware Corporation; Nesco/American Harvest; Two Rivers, WI