Parsley Buttered Potatoes - Pressure Cooker
2 lbs potatoes, peeled and sliced
1 cup chicken stock or water
2 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
4 Tbsp butter, cut into cubes
salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes and parsley in removable Cooking Pot of NESCO® 6 Qt. 3-in-1 Digital Pressure Cooker, stirring to distribute parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add chicken stock or water and top with butter.
- Place lid on cooker and turn counter-clockwise until it locks into place and Locking Pin 'clicks' into place.
- Turn Pressure Regulator Knob to "Pressure" or "Seal" [see note below].
- Then set Pressure Button on "HIGH". Set desired cooking time by pressing "HIGH" button once for each minute or hold down continuously until desired time is reached [6 to 12 minutes].
- Press START/STOP button to begin cooking. Indicator light will stop flashing. Cooker will begin to count down (in minutes) and Floating Valve will rise after appropriate cooking pressure has been reached.
- When time control reaches zero, cooker will beep 3 times and switch to the WARM setting automatically.
- Press START/STOP button to make sure unit is completely off. Turn Pressure Regulator Knob to "STEAM" or "VENT" [see note below] in short bursts and allow pressure to release.
- Remove lid and serve.
Serves 4 to 6
NOTE: The PC6-25P 3-in-1 Pressure Cooker Regulator Knob identifies Pressure as SEAL and Steam as VENT.