Serve perfect pork chops, fit for a king
Your Key Ingredient:
4 pork loin chops, center cut
1 small onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1/3 cup orange juice
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1 Tbsp honey
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 tsp paprika
2 Tbsp flour
- Brown chops in skillet. Drain and place in NESCO® Roaster Oven. Add onion and garlic.
- Combine juice, vinegar, honey, and 1/2 cup broth. Pour over meat. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and cook at 300ºF for 45 to 60 minutes, or until meat is tender.
- Remove chops to serving platter. Blend flour into remaining broth and add to drippings in roaster. Increase temperature to 350ºF. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally until sauce is thickened.
- Serve sauce over chops. Serves 4.
SLOW COOK: Prepare recipe as directed above. Cover and cook at 225ºF for 4 to 5 hours. Increase temperature to 350ºF to heat and thicken sauce.