Make mealtime memorable with our favorite Pork Roast recipe. In just 30-40 minutes, you can serve a hearty, filling roast with the help of your NESCO Pressure Cooker. With its built-in safety features, you can rest assured that your pressure cooker is both fast and safe. Dinnertime is for family time, so skip waiting hours for dinner and instead enjoy a flavorful, satisfying meal in minutes.
Your Key Ingredient:
3 to 4-pound pork loin roast
1/2 cup onion, chopped
2 cups spiced apple wine
1 Tbsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
- Place roast in removable Cooking Pot of NESCO® 6 Qt. 3-in-1 Digital Electric Pressure Cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add onions and wine.
- Place lid on cooker and turn counter-clockwise until it locks into place and Locking Pin ‘clicks’ into place.
- Turn Pressure Regulator Knob to “Pressure” or “Seal” [see note below].
- Then set Pressure Button on “HIGH”. Set desired cooking time by pressing “HIGH” button once for each minute or hold down continuously until desired time is reached [30-40 minutes].
- Press START/STOP button to begin cooking. Indicator light will stop flashing. Cooker will begin to count down (in minutes) and Floating Valve will rise after appropriate cooking pressure has been reached.
- When time control reaches zero, cooker will beep 3 times and switch to the WARM setting automatically.
- Press START/STOP button to make sure unit is completely off. Turn Pressure Regulator Knob to “STEAM” or “VENT” [see note below] in short bursts and allow pressure to release.
- Remove lid and serve.S erves 4 to 6. NOTE: The PC6-25P 3-in-1 Pressure Cooker Regulator Knob identifies Pressure as SEAL and Steam as VENT.