Welcome to your next favorite dinner meal. These Roast Pork Chops are lightly crusted on the outside and cooked evenly throughout for a savory interior. Your NESCO 18 Qt. Roaster Oven makes this recipe simple: just combine ingredients, place in cookwell, and enjoy this weeknight-friendly entree in no time. We recommend serving with garlic butter.
Your Key Ingredient:
2 Tbsp margarine
8 to 10 pork chops, center cut, 1″ thick (approx 5 lbs.)
1 pkg (1 ¼ oz) dry onion soup mix
Combination of Tarragon, Parsley, Dill Weed, Rosemary, Ground Black Pepper
1/4 cup melted Margarine mixed with 1 tsp. browning sauce
Honey Mustard Sauce [see recipe listing]
Mushroom Sauce [see recipe listing]
Peanut Sauce [see recipe listing]
Walnut Sauce [see recipe listing]
- Preheat NESCO® Roaster Oven to 425ºF.
- Lightly wipe cookwell with cooking oil. Add margarine. Cover; cook until melted.
- Arrange pork cops in preheated cookwell. Cover; roast 5 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 275ºF. Add your choice of seasonings and/or sauce from variations listed above.
- Cover; roast 30 to 40 minutes (170ºF on meat thermometer). Serves 6 to 8.